- translation of websites
- set of documents
- notary authentication
- printer, scanner
We carry out written transaltions on diverse subject matter, as well as of other types of documents
We carry out translations from/into different foreign languages:
а) of texts containing:
– commercial-economical information (different types of contracts, agreements, commercial proposals, etc);
– technical information* (instructions on usage of equipment, aggregates, household appliances, tools, etc.);
– chemical –biological information (for example, the composition and use of different substances, preparations, etc.);
– information of scientific and educational character (scientific and literary articles, extracts, brochures, books, etc.);
– juridical information** (different kinds of certificates, procuracy, extracts from legislation, decisions of judicial instances, etc.);
– medical information (medical certificates, extracts, issued by different medical institutions, extracts from articles, guides, etc.);
-accountancy documents (accts, juridical persons’ balance)
– information of educational character (course and diploma papers, official reports on professional activity, etc..).
b) of documents:
– with standard character** (birth certificate, death certificate, certificate of marriage, identity certificates, on civil status, passports, diplomas, attestations, etc.);
– containing official information (documents for state authorities, inclusively those that need a corresponding authentification with relevant signatures and firm stamp).
While carrying up the translation of different complexity and thematic we always listen to your desires what concerns the style, drawing up and, the most important, the terminology of the translated document.
If necessary, in order to offer a juridical force to the document translated, we can suggest you the legal authorization or confirmation with the translator’s signature and stamp, as well as with our firm’s stamp.